This weekend we're in New York City for World Maker Faire. We'll have a table in Atmel's booth with a number of other very cool companies.
To celebrate the faire, we're offering a limited time 25% discount on all Modulo products!
Just head to store.modulo.co, pick out your kits and Modulos, and use discount code WMF15 at checkout
for 25% off your entire order. Be sure to act quickly as this discount expires on Monday!
This discount is on top of the already significant price reductions we announced less than a week ago. If you haven't pre-ordered Modulo yet, this is the best time to do so!
Hanging with Atmel
If you're attending World Maker Faire this weekend we would love to see you. We'll have a table in the Atmel booth at the Maker Pavilion so stop by and say hello! We use an Atmel microcontroller on every modulo and love them.
There will be a bunch of other great things to see in the Atmel booth too, such as:
- Arduino - Open source hardware platform.
- Arduboy - Open source programmable gaming that fits in your pocket.
- Bosch - Absolute orientation sensor.
- Microduino - Quarter sized stackable electronic building blocks.
- Keyboardio - Heirloom grade fully programmable keyboard.
- QTechknow - Tiny arduino compatible board with battery charger and monitor.
- Zippy Robotics - Desktop circuit board fabrication machine.